The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for the project management for a set of assigned clients. The PM will lead the execution of client deliverables and have strong project management skills with a SaaS, digital marketing or CRM background. He/she will also oversee marketing programs - including but not limited to, email campaigns, web pages, landing pages, support sites, and promotions - to maximize client business and marketing objectives.
- Ability to gather and document client business requirements and translate into technical specifications.
- Works directly with the creative team, development team and account team to ensure that each project is on strategy, on time and within budget.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients and staff members.
- Set deadlines and drive projects to completion both internally and with the client.
- Manage relationships with the client and stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Strong understanding of performance metrics, KPIs and able to provide recommendations for program enhancements.
- Develop post project success reports and gap analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Email Service Providers (IBM Marketing Cloud), CRM (Campaign) systems, and APIs.
- Strong problem solving and analytical/technical skills.
- Experience with process improvement and inventory control.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, set priorities and deliver results.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling oral).
- Flexible and resourceful.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience required)
- 3+ years’ experience in project management.
- Experience with SaaS products.
- Knowledge with project management software and time management tools.
- Familiarity with Jira and the Agile process.