Registria is seeking an experienced human resources specialist to manage the company’s human resources, payroll and administrative functions. The position is located in our offices in lower downtown Denver. The ideal candidate will be well versed in all aspects necessary for human resource management. The role will also manage communications with key vendors including the company’s payroll and HR Management vendor. Candidate must be a self-starter able to work independently and as part of the company’s management team. The ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment, meet regular monthly deadlines, remain proactive, resourceful, and efficient is crucial.
This is a great opportunity for you to help take a fast-growing company to the next level. The most recognized brands in the world use Registria to manage their Customer Journey, from registration and on-boarding through the various touch points a brand has with its buyers. Our clients are global, and expanding their use of our services. Our products have won innovation awards. And you will be involved in the exciting adoption of emerging technologies such as voice activated devices and Internet of Things. This is an opportunity to have an extraordinary impact on a company’s future.
- Managing the recruiting, interviewing and hiring process working alongside the hiring manager.
- Ensure the successful on-boarding and training of new employees working with the on-boarding team.
- Managing the performance review and merit process.
- Managing employee disputes and conducting exit interviews of the employees
- Documenting employee benefit policies and designing other administrative policies.
- Retaining the employees by designing attractive policies for them
- Maintain detailed records of the employees; their salaries, performance, leaves, etc.
- Ensure salaries and benefits are aligned with current industry trends.
- Manage company’s payroll vendor, employment tax compliance, and tracking of PTO.
- Processing of bi-weekly payroll and any other employee payment obligations.
- Implement disciplinary rules in the company and explain company policies to the employees
- Manage health and safety related issues with the management and help the company in implementing proper policies for the safety of the employees
- Serve as the leader on behalf of management for general office and administrative functions and needs working alongside accounting.
- Assist with the day to day operations of the organization.
- Perform general clerical work such as filing, copying, mailing, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in human resource management
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience
- Good command over English language
- Expert written communication skills
- Ability to understand the standard policies to ensure legal compliance
- In-depth understanding of the government rules and regulations
- Good analyzing ability and ability to research market for potential and productive employees
- Ability to implement new and beneficial policies for the company and the employees
- Strategic planner with an ability to forecast
- Leadership qualities and expert management skills
- Competitive compensation, including equity
- Attractive benefits
- Based in Denver, Colorado
Submit Resumes to Debi Srdoc at firstname.lastname@example.org.