The Client Success Manager (CSM) will be responsible for the day to day account relationship and project management for a set of assigned clients. The CSM will provide leadership and evolution of the strategy, execution of client deliverables, and strong project management skills with a SaaS, digital marketing or CRM background. He/she will also oversee marketing programs - including but not limited to, email campaigns, landing pages, support sites, and promotions - to maximize client business and marketing objectives. This is not a sales position.
Building Client Relationships
- Day to day interaction for the respective client(s); able to build strong client relationships.
- Responsible for day to day operational deliverables.
- Accountable for each assigned marketing project and each phase of the process: strategy, planning, optimization, measurement analysis and ROI.
- Partner with Account Directors to meet or exceed revenue goals by listening to client needs, gathering requirements, scoping projects and assisting with up-sell/cross-sell for existing accounts.
- Manage third-party vendors and contractors and evaluate new opportunities for the client on an ongoing basis.
- Some travel required.
- Ability to gather and document client requirements and translate into technical specifications.
- Works directly with the creative team, development team and account team to ensure that each project is on strategy, on time and within budget.
- Good understanding of performance metrics, KPIs and able to provide recommendations for program enhancements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Email Service Providers (IBM Marketing Cloud) and CRM (Campaign).
- Knowledge of invoicing and billing accounts.
- Strong project management skills and ability to define requirements, develop project plans, manage project deadlines and report on post project success and gap analysis.
- Strong problem solving and analytical/technical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, set priorities and deliver results.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling oral).
- Flexible and resourceful.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience required)
- 5+ years’ experience with client relationship management
- 3+ years’ experience in project management
- Experience with SaaS products
- Knowledge with project management tool is preferred
Marketing and Advertising