Registria is the market leader in providing ownership experience solutions to companies that want to know who buys their products. From registration and on-boarding through the subsequent moments a brand may interact with its customers, Registria helps hundreds of brands define and manage their buyers’ product ownership experiences. We have a globally available market, work with hundreds of brands, and reach tens of millions of consumers each year. Our clients are expanding their use of our services; our products have won multiple innovation awards; and we are working on exciting areas such as voice-activated devices, Internet of Things and data analytics, to bring greater value to our clients and in turn, their customers. We have an extraordinary team that has a lot of pride in the company, its success to date, and its potential.
Registria sells its technology products and services to hundreds of the world’s most recognizable brands. In this role, you will directly impact Registria’s growth trajectory and client success. As a lead on sales calls, the Sales Engineer/Solutions Architect is responsible for working closely with prospects and clients as well as various Registria functional areas to help close deals and scope effective, high-value implementations.
Registria is a small growth company that embraces an agile culture, so you will have the ability to learn from others, improve processes, and make an impact beyond the immediate role. As a member of the product team, this position is a vital link between the market and the product roadmap.
- Plan detailed presentations and proposals that show prospects and existing clients how we can help them solve their problems through our product, pricing, and benefits
- Participate in sales calls, team meetings, events, and activities.
- Assume the role of a highly credible technical and solution partner in the sales cycle.
- Build and maintain the company’s official demo environment to deliver scalable and impactful demos.
- Collaborate with product marketing to develop influential sales enablement materials.
- Work with product management to bring market insights into the company that influences the product roadmap.
- Report on activities as required in the CRM (Salesforce).
- Train on and adopt a company-wide sales methodology that fully incorporates the Sales Engineer role.
- Stay knowledgeable in the industry by continuing to read and study new information regarding consumer durable goods, messaging services, big data, e-commerce, IoT, etc.
- Ability to clearly and persuasively communicate all elements of Registria’s products and services and how they translate into customer benefits.
- Understanding of delivering sales presentations to new prospects as well as upselling products and services to existing clients.
- Ability to relate to and adapt communication to various types of buyer personas in the enterprise decision-making process.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B IT (Business Applications) support and/or sales, consulting services, with proven ability to support customers with diverse requirements and involvement in SaaS solution delivery.
- Seamlessly mesh with quota bearing sales professionals and executives on all sales activities.
- Willingness to train, motivate, and partner with cross-functional departments.
- Expertise in business analysis, gap analysis, and development of statements of work and implementation documentation.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks across various user groups.
- Previous administration/development experience with applications such as Salesforce.com, Oracle, Right Now, Zendesk, or closely related experience in CRM.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Strong team player with a service-oriented attitude and customer focus.
- Must represent the company well in onsite engagements.
- Must be a go-getter who thrives on creating workflows and processes within a growth startup environment.
- Willing to travel (when permitted and reasonably needed).
- Fluent in English.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture:
- This position is full-time, based in Denver, CO.
- Registria has a beautiful office with views of the Rocky Mountains and overlooks downtown Denver. The lunch and break options are as good as it gets. We also have an office in San Jose, California along with several remote employees. We allow for flexible remote work and have the necessary technology tools to support that arrangement.
- Regisria offers competitive pay, including health insurance and 401k enrollment options.
- For commuting employees, Registria provides the RTD Eco Pass.
- Activities, events, and celebrations planned by our employee-led culture club committee.
- Executive sponsored bi-weekly Elevate meetings to give kudos, recognize achievements, and field questions.
- Registria stocks the office with drinks, snacks, including healthy options.
- Registia stands very strongly for diversity and inclusivity. We value the diversity of our team and foster a company culture in which every voice is welcome, heard, and respected.