Registria is looking for an experienced Marketing Program Manager to join our Corporate Marketing team. The role is a unique opportunity to drive B2B marketing programs focused on increasing demand for Registria’s B2B SaaS solutions. This person should have expertise in crafting and executing successful awareness and demand generation programs for B2B tech solutions while collaborating closely with Product, Sales, and external contractors. We are looking for a “playmaker”, someone who is results-focused, can take full ownership of integrated campaigns from start to finish, uncover new opportunities, move quickly, and can successfully manage and build a team with a strong appetite for outcomes.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves and make an immediate impact within the organization, this role might be for you!
Position is located in Denver, CO.
What you’ll do:
- Own the strategy and execution of end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to webinars, emails, paid ads, social media, content syndication, etc.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan that generates quality leads for the sales team, builds awareness and demand across target markets, and engages existing clients to support account growth.
- Create content that positions Registria as an industry thought leader and supports program objectives such as website landing pages, guides, reports, blogs, or sales enablement materials.
- Closely monitor program results, optimize programs at each stage in the sales pipeline, and report performance back to key stakeholders.
- Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead processes in conjunction with the Sales team.
- Manage direct reports and external contractors such as web developers, copywriters, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 6 years of full-time marketing experience, preferably B2B audiences. Experience with SaaS is a plus.
- 4+ years of proven demand generation/campaign experience including writing copy, call-to-actions and providing creative direction.
- Experience implementing enterprise-level demand generation programs.
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (HubSpot or similar) required, and Google Analytics a plus.
- Proven experience working with paid media, social platforms, content syndication, managing direct reports and vendors.
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary range: $80,000-$95,000 annually, plus equity and bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical (100% premium paid for employee), dental, vision, life, AD&D, short-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan, 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Voluntary life, AD&D, long-term disability and pet insurance
- Unlimited PTO (employees are encouraged to take time off and required to take at least 2 weeks annually)
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to work remote
- Training and development throughout the year
- Active Employee-led Culture Committee with monthly all-hands meeting, regular socials and get-togethers, employee recognition and appreciation, social clubs (like multi-media book club, Registria Pets! and Registria Recipes). In addition, at Registria we give back. Our Registria Reach giving efforts extend our team to the communities we live in and support, including paid volunteer days off.
- And much more, including an opportunity to work with a great group of teammates and clients.
Who We Are:
Registria is the market leader in providing ownership experience solutions to companies that want to know who buys and owns their products to build direct relationships with their customers. Learn more at: https://www.registria.com
Conditions of Employment:
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon the satisfactory completion of Registria’s background check process.