As the Registria Intern, you are primarily responsible for supporting a variety of departments in the organization. The Registria Intern will provide support to the Client Success and Data Engineering teams and will also assist in other areas as needed. The Registria Intern position provides the opportunity to get experience in a number of areas of a growing technology-based organization. The position requires 15-20 hours per week.
- Sort paper registration cards to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Insert key registration card data from source documents within time limits
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities
- Weekly update reports for the Client Success Managers
- Assist with model mapping and QA tasks supporting Data Engineering
- Other projects as assigned
- High School Graduate
- Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage
- Ability to collect and enter data into a database and maintain accurate records
- Typing speed and accuracy a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Works well in a team environment
- Based in Denver, Colorado
Submit resumes to HR-Recruiting@registria.com
Registria is the market leader in providing ownership experience solutions to companies that want to know who buys their products. From registration and on-boarding through the subsequent moments a brand may interact with its customers, Registria helps hundreds of brands define and manage their buyers’ product ownership experiences. We have a global available market, work with hundreds of brands, and reach tens of millions of consumers each year. Our clients are expanding their use of our services; our products have won multiple innovation awards; and we are working on exciting areas such as voice-activated devices, Internet of Things and analytics, to bring greater value to our clients and in turn, their customers. We have an extraordinary team that has a lot of pride in the company, its success to date and its potential.