The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for the project management for a set of assigned clients. The PM will lead the execution of client deliverables and have strong project management skills with a SaaS, digital marketing or CRM background. He/she will also oversee marketing programs - including but not limited to, email campaigns, web pages, landing pages, support sites, and promotions - to maximize client business and marketing objectives.
- Coordinate with both internal and external teams to drive timely and quality implementation of Registria products and services.
- Document project scope and client deliverables to clearly outline implementation expectations.
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients and internal teams to ensure implementation is on time and on budget.
- Manage relationships with the client and stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Partner with Client Success Managers to deliver projects with a strong understanding of desired outcomes, project success metrics and implementation best practices to ensure a successful launch.
- Partner with Product Management and other teams to measure business value of project deliverables and recommend product features and/or enhancements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of SaaS, ecommerce, extended warranty and/or digital marketing.
- Strong project management skills and ability to define requirements, develop project plans, manage project budgets and deadlines, and report on post project success and gap analysis.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Harvest and Jira and other relevant systems for program and budget management.
- Strong problem solving and analytical/technical skills.
- Experience with project management process improvement and tools.
- Strong knowledge of different software development methodologies (Kanban, Agile, Scrum, etc.).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, set priorities and deliver results.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling oral).
- Flexible and resourceful.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience required)
- 3+ years’ experience in project management
- Experience project managing SaaS product implementations and strong understanding of HTML, CSS, ecommerce and data integrations (i.e. APIs)
- Strong knowledge of leading project management tools and best practices
- Salary range: $75,000 - $95,000