In this highly visible role, you will be working with your peers and senior management to influence, guide and grow enhancements to Registria’s Ownership Experience platform. You will frequently work directly with customers and partners to understand their requirements from a business and technical perspective, and you will drive and advocate the product strategy for internal customers to help us to scale our operational business. This role is very hands on and will require flexibility and a willingness to deal with both the small project details and larger strategic vision for our products. We are hands-on product managers who drive implementation and vision, and we are seeking someone eager to join our high energy, fast moving team.
- Ability to create user stories and define requirements for products and features that align to the product roadmap, from customer asks and feature requests.
- Work with the internal Registria groups to ensure that the customer experience from both the brand and owner experience is natural and easy to manage and scale.
- Work with the engineering teams to drive feature delivery.
- Oversee product development process and success, from sprint planning and backlog management to ensuring launch dates are met.
- Efficiently and regularly communicate Product Roadmap status and updates to internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including the executive management team.
- Work closely with Product Marketing on GTM, both for external customers and internal training and sales enablement.
- Dive into the data to provide reporting on Product KPIs across data sources.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years product management in a SaaS company
- Proven experience developing both digital and mobile optimized products.
- Experience and success in defining product requirements from a diverse set of data including, but not limited to, User Behavior, Customer Feedback, Market Trends, Internal Reporting
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom.
- Success in building strong relationships and working across a range of teams, including UX, Engineering, Compliance & Legal, Finance, and Marketing.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a bias toward action and a track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments.
- Able to make thoughtful, reasoned decisions with imperfect information and resources.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Salary range: $85,000 - $105,000 plus equity, attractive benefits
This is a great opportunity to add to the accelerated growth Registria is experiencing. The most recognized brands in the world use Registria to manage their Owner Experience, from registration and on-boarding through the various touch points a brand has with its buyers throughout the full lifecycle of ownership. Our clients are global and rapidly expanding their use of our services. Our products have won innovation awards as has the marketing organization that will closely partner with you. You will be involved in the exciting adoption of emerging technologies such as voice-activated devices and connected devices. You will collaborate with highly motivated, world-class professionals who embody the Registria mission. This is an opportunity to have an extraordinary impact on the company’s future.