The Pricing Analyst works with complex and large datasets to examine industry standards, trends, and pricing strategies to determine competitive and revenue optimized prices for services and subscription programs. The analyst will determine pricing by conducting statistical and predictive analysis, and extensive research of market pricing data. The position is part of the Registria Data Team and will work closely with the data engineers to develop the analytics tools to perform scalable and impactful analyses.
The analyst will work closely with some of the largest and most respected consumer electronics, home appliance and workout equipment manufacturers in the world.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Pricing – Develop and recommend pricing strategies and standardized pricing guidelines to drive additional revenue and profit to our client brands and business, utilizing our deep knowledge of data, research, and trends.
· Comparative Market Research – Identify comparable pricing and offer details for clients’ current and prospective programs using different tools.
· Analysis – Create repeatable, scalable, and impactful analysis (with a focus on pricing) to determine recommendations to improve program results, with the understanding of how to measure impact from these recommendations.
· Communication – Communicate data and insights to clients, internal stakeholders and executives to support and influence data driven decisions and drive performance.
· KPI Monitoring – Utilize internal reporting tools to monitor program KPIs, ensuring programs are performing optimally with current pricing strategies.
· Quarterly Business Reviews – Partner with the Client Success Team to collaborate on QBR readouts, giving them the support needed to drive insights for our clients.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, finance, economics, or in a related
· A minimum of two years experience as a pricing analyst, preferably for a SaaS company
· Experience in consulting services
· Experience with service and subscription programs
· Scoring and Modeling experience a plus
· Working knowledge of Confluence and JIRA (Atlassian platform)
· Experience with using Alteryx to manipulate/transform data
· Experience with Tableau
Knowledge and Skills:
· Knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis
· Ability to present pricing analysis reports to relevant stakeholders
· Ability to quickly learn new tools and processes
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment
· Logical and highly organized; very process oriented
· Demonstrates strategic, quantitative, and analytical driven approach to tasks
· Ability to create repeatable and scalable analyses
· Power user of Microsoft Excel
· Power user of PowerPoint, with the ability to create data driven decks/presentations
· Working experience with SQL, ability to query data and write basic code
· Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely communicate results and recommendations using data visualization tools
Work is performed in a normal office environment. Does not require physical activity other than that typically utilized in such a setting, working with standard office equipment (such as copier, phone and personal computers). This role does not require travel however there may be occasion on which you must be available to travel by auto or commercial airlines up to one-time per quarter. Work outside of normal business hours is possible and may be expected in order to perform the essential functions of the position. Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000/year, plus equity
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D, 401(k) retirement plan, holiday pay and unlimited PTO.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.