The Implementation Manager (IM) is responsible for driving successful implementation of SaaS, eCommerce and CRM solutions for assigned clients by scoping and developing project plans and ensuring that client deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and according to client expectations. This position also collaborates with the brand manufacturer and internal marketing team to ensure marketing program implementation is executed to achieve client business and marketing objectives.
Note: This is a B2B client-facing role and NOT an internal corporate IT project manager position.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinate with both internal and external teams to drive timely and effective implementation of Registria products and services for some of the largest and most respected consumer electronics, home appliance and workout equipment manufacturers in the world.
· Create and document detailed Statements of Work for either new client or expansion of existing client products to ensure client deliverables and expectations are clear. Add and track Change Orders and applicable fees as necessary.
· Develop and manage comprehensive project plans, regularly communicating with client stakeholders and internal teams to ensure implementation stays on track.
· Manage relationships with the client and key stakeholders.
· Identify, develop, and execute plans to mitigate potential project risks.
· Configure registration page layouts by using Registria's software management tools and client-provided assets and by leveraging HTML/CSS for webpage design (modifications) and user interface optimization.
· Collaborate with the brand manufacturer and internal marketing team to ensure marketing program implementation (e.g., email campaigns, web pages, landing pages, support sites, promotions, etc.) is successfully executed to achieve client business and marketing objectives.
· Ensure Client Success Managers have a strong understanding of desired outcomes, project success metrics, and implementation best practices to ensure a successful program launch.
· Partner with Product Management and other teams to measure business value of project deliverables and recommend product features and/or enhancements.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field
· 3+ years’ experience in project management
· Experience managing SaaS product implementations with B2B clients
· Experience with project management process improvement, best practices and tools
· Project Management Professional Certification
· Scrum Master experience/certification highly desirable
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to define requirements, develop project plans, manage project budgets and deadlines, and report on post-project success and gap analysis
· Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, eCommerce and data integrations (i.e. APIs)
· Knowledge of Salesforce, Harvest, Jira, GuideCX and other relevant systems for program and budget management
· Strong problem solving and analytical/technical skills
· Strong knowledge of different software development methodologies (Kanban, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, set priorities and deliver results
· Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
· Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling oral), including demonstrated ability to write documentation and FAQs
· Flexible and resourceful
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Work is performed in a normal office environment or remote. Does not require physical activity other than that typically utilized in such a setting, working with standard office equipment (such as copier, phone and personal computers). This role does not require travel however there may be occasion on which you must be available to travel by auto or commercial airlines up to one-time per quarter. Work outside of normal business hours is possible and may be expected in order to perform the essential functions of the position. Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Salary Range: $65,000 – 90,000 year, plus equity
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D, 401(k) retirement plan, holiday pay and unlimited PTO.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.