Registria is the leader in developing post-purchase ownership experiences for brands. Hundreds of the most recognized brands in the world use Registria’s award-winning technology to onboard and better support their customers. Our platform, expert analytics, and engagement programs enable brands to deliver a rewarding experience to every product owner. Our clients are global and with innovation at our core, we’re always bringing new solutions to market. And best of all, our team is fun, energetic and everyone contributes to our collective success for our clients and our company. This is an opportunity to have an extraordinary impact on a company’s future.
The Implementation Manager is responsible for driving successful implementation for a set of assigned clients. They will lead the execution of client deliverables and have strong B2B project management skills with a SaaS, eCommerce and CRM solutions background. They will also oversee marketing program implementation - including email campaigns, web pages, landing pages, support sites, and promotions - to maximize client business and marketing objectives.
NOTE: This is not an IT Project Manager nor a Marketing Project Manager. Strong knowledge of delivering implementation management for a software vendor is required.
What you will be doing:
· Project Management
· Coordinate with both internal and external teams to drive timely and quality implementation of Registria products and services.
· Working with internal teams – create detailed Statements of Work for new clients or expansion of existing products. Documenting a complete project scope and client deliverables to meet implementation expectations.
· Develop and manage comprehensive project plans, regularly communicating with clients and internal teams to ensure implementation is on time and on budget.
· Manage relationships with the client and stakeholders.
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
· Partner with Client Success Managers to deliver projects with a strong understanding of desired outcomes, project success metrics and implementation best practices to ensure a successful launch.
· Partner with Product Management and other teams to measure the business value of project deliverables and recommend product features and/or enhancements.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Knowledge of SaaS, eCommerce, extended warranty and/or digital marketing.
· 3+ years Experience managing B2B SaaS product implementations and strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, eCommerce and data integrations (i.e. APIs) required.
· Experience and demonstrated ability to define requirements, develop project plans, manage project budgets and deadlines, and report on post-project success and gap analysis.
· Knowledge of Salesforce, Harvest, Jira, GuideCX or other systems for program and budget management.
· Strong problem solving and analytical/technical skills.
· Experience with project management process improvement, best practices and tools.
· Strong knowledge of different software development methodologies (Kanban, Agile, Scrum, etc.).
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, set priorities and deliver results.
· Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling oral).
· Flexible and resourceful.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Strong self-starter mentality is required.
· Ability to write documentation and FAQs highly desirable.
· Jira Scrum Master experience highly desirable.
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
What We Offer:
· Competitive salary range: $65,000 - $90,000 DOE in Colorado, plus equity and bonus eligible
· Comprehensive benefits package, including medical (100% premium paid for employee), dental, vision, life, short-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan.
· Unlimited PTO (we encourage employees to take time off and our requirement is that employees take at least 2 weeks annually)
· Paid parental leave
· Employee Assistance Program
· Opportunity to work remote
And much more, including an opportunity to work with a great group of teammates and clients.