Registria is the market leader in providing ownership experience solutions to companies that want to know who buys their products. From registration and on-boarding through the subsequent moments a brand may interact with its customers, Registria helps hundreds of brands define and manage their buyers’ product ownership experiences. We have a global available market, work with hundreds of brands, and reach tens of millions of consumers each year. Our clients are expanding their use of our services; our products have won multiple innovation awards; and we are working on exciting areas such as voice-activated devices, Internet of Things and analytics, to bring greater value to our clients and in turn, their customers. We have an extraordinary team that has a lot of pride in the company, its success to date and its potential.
We are searching for a highly strategic and creative Email Marketing Manager to lead and manage our Marketing Services team. In this position, you will be responsible for delivering multi-channel marketing strategies for our clients. This role is also responsible for the deployment and measurement of marketing programs and services. The Email Marketing Manager will partner with internal and external stakeholders to understand client objectives and success metrics in order to develop, define, and improve programs for clients, as well as make recommendations to improve internal processes to scale our marketing services efforts and help grow the company.
You should be well-versed in Email marketing best practices, email deliverability, GDPR and CCPA Compliance. In this role, you will also support and participate in the quarterly business review process, gathering metrics and insight, in order to recommend marketing and operational strategies. Success in this role requires not only expert CRM and marketing automation skills but also strong communication and presentation skills, initiative, and demonstrated experience with cross-functional teams.
Project Delivery & Account Management:
- Develop digital marketing plans, goals, and scope of services for assigned accounts
- Assign tasks, set priorities, and provide guidance in the completion of tasks and deliverables
- Actively manage project resourcing for the Marketing Services team
- Work with internal team to ensure that all areas of a solution are in sync
- Coordinate with other teams to deliver projects and improve marketing results
- Participate in quality assurance for all efforts and provide QA support
- Audit campaign automations including data feeds and propose solutions
- Prepare, analyze, and present monthly channel-level reporting and lead strategy calls with clients and internal team
- Analyze campaign data and analytics to determine effectiveness of campaigns and make optimizations
- Manage client expectations and project scope, as well as lead billing and contract reviews with clients
- Identify opportunities to exceed client expectations within applicable project budget
- Facilitate understanding of customer issues when escalated and resolve accordingly
- Conduct analysis on digital marketing and campaign conversion metrics, including the development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Facilitate client discovery, develop custom sales presentations, and lead solution overview in company meetings
Leadership, Innovation and Training:
- Collaborate and oversee all aspects of Marketing Services department including strategy, team management, operations and culture
- Meet regularly with direct reports to review their account strategies and tactics, identify any risks, as well as lead their individual growth plan
- Perform annual reviews with direct reports and discuss areas of improvement or growth
- Actively monitor, mentor, and provide guidance to cross functional team members
- Lead efforts to continually document, update, and improve Registria methodologies and processes
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry and our clients’ industries
- Actively pursue self-education and research project opportunities
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience managing the delivery of digital marketing services for multiple stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of technical/creative individuals providing solutions in a professional services or agency environment
- Experience identifying and resolving complex technical and business process issues
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience deploying digital marketing campaigns within at least one of the Marketing Campaign Automation platforms (e.g. Watson Campaign Automation, SilverPop, Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Exact Target, etc.)
- Experience working with HTML and CSS for email
- Experience collaborating effectively with a diverse team of account executives, project managers, marketers, and developers
- 3-5 years of experience working with business development, scoping business solutions, project estimation, and identifying required resources
- Knowledge of Email and Mobile campaign tools and techniques
- Experience integrating with Tableau, Google Analytics, and similar tools and making data-driven recommendations.
- Design experience using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with one or more of the following: SQL, Hadoop, SPSS, SAS.
- Experience working with website analytic tools, such as: Google Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends
- Understanding of website development and tagging concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable interfacing with clients, vendors and internal users
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience required.