As the Technical Support Manager, you are primarily responsible for managing technical support issues raised by our clients and end users of our software. Additionally, you are responsible for maintaining and enhancing Marketing, Sales, Services & Support Salesforce.com functionality and workflows.
The ideal candidate has experience managing and growing a SaaS software support organization, utilizing systems, processes and metrics to efficiently track and resolve issues. Using the Salesforce.com Service Cloud platform, approximately 70% of end user inquiries are resolved via an automated workflow and you will be responsible for evolving that workflow as we expand our client technical support capabilities. As a player/coach, you will evolve the department strategy, including how to address global expansion, while managing the Technical Support Analyst currently handling case volume, acting as an escalation point for complex issues, and ensuring cases are addressed 7-days per week.
Additional CRM duties include working with the Sales Operations Analyst and department leaders to support current Salesforce.com use across the company and identify opportunities to better leverage our Salesforce.com investment.
CUSTOMER TECHNICAL SUPPORT (70%)
- Ownership of inbound and outbound case queues across various accounts while adhering to SLA requirements to resolution.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify, understand and deliver key performance metrics and assist in driving overall program success and enhancements.
- Escalate issues to internal teams such as CSMs, Engineering and Data Services with detailed reproduction steps and completed triage overview when appropriate.
- Manage issues or areas of improvement for clients to ensure they are getting the best results from the solution.
- Manage to support KPIs and use trend data to prepare for future capacity needs.
- Continue to evolve the systems and team to support end users 7-days per week and grow with the organization as we expand globally.
- Develop and maintain customer-facing and internal support reference materials and knowledge base articles.
- Document software bugs and partner with Engineering to triage, prioritize and resolve product issues that are impacting customers.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing support best practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers.
- Assist management in tracking customer communication, issues, and metrics for reporting and enhancements.
- Assist in client meetings, phone calls and reviews as a technical expert when beneficial.
- Maintain a proactive approach to client support as well as understanding new products, services and implementations from the Registria platform.
- Additional duties as necessary
CRM ADMINISTRATION (30%)
- com configuration & user support for day-to-day operations.
- Maintain and evolve existing automation rules using Workflow and Process Builder.
- Assist various departments in various import and export CRM data requirements.
- Assist defining and deliver CRM best practices and process trainings to impacted teams.
- Support and empower Sales Operations Analyst projects and reporting requirements.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- com configuration and end user support experience.
- An effective team player with a high level of initiative and the ability to work well in a multi-team environment.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical clients.
- Strong case management, time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities at one time.
- Professional technical communication abilities (persuasive written, compelling oral) to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Obsessed with quality. Build trust with customers and teammates by consistently delivering quality work.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines with high visibility internally and externally.
- Previous experience with case management within the Salesforce.com and/or Jira platforms in a Kanban environment, including case workflow automation.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. I.T., Product, Engineering, Services)
- Bachelor’s degree [or equivalent combination of education and experience required]
- 3-5+ years’ experience in SaaS customer and technical support.
- 1+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com Administration.
- 1+ years’ experience in a support lead/manager role.
- Previous software startup experience desired but not required.