As a Client Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for managing the client relationship, strategy and growth for a set of assigned clients. We are looking for a motivated individual who is adept at developing strong relationships with clients at both the strategic and tactical level, while having the technical prowess for understanding all aspects of our solution.
The role requires proactive engagement with clients focused on strategic planning, relationship management, product adoption, revenue growth and customer retention. You are ultimately responsible for owning the long-term relationship with our clients and identifying opportunities to upsell our products and services.
The ideal CSM candidate will have SaaS, digital marketing and/or CRM experience in client-facing roles such as Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Project Management and/or Business Development.
Building Client Relationships
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships for a set of assigned accounts at both the executive and business sponsor levels through various methods such as on-site meetings, regular conference calls, web meetings and email communication.
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify, understand and communicate key performance metrics, and recommend and drive overall program success and enhancements.
- Exceed client revenue growth targets by proactively identifying opportunities and upselling product and service solutions.
- Manage issues or areas of improvement for clients to ensure they are getting the best results from the solution.
- Act as the client's advocate and primary escalation point at Registria to ensure that all requests are addressed and completed on time.
- Complete all required administrative functions for tracking customer communication, issues, and metrics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Some travel required.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- An effective team player with a high level of initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical clients.
- Strong project management skills, time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at one time.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical/technical skills.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, set priorities and deliver results.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling oral).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Email Service Providers (IBM Marketing Cloud) and CRM (Campaign).
- Knowledge of invoicing and billing accounts.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience required)
- 5+ years’ experience in client relationship management
- Experience in SaaS, digital marketing and/or CRM.
- Client facing experience in roles such as Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Project Management and/or Business Development.
Marketing and Advertising