As an enterprise Client Success Director, you will be responsible for managing the client relationship, operational success and revenue retention for a set of assigned clients. This includes defining and tracking success metrics with your clients and communicating Best Practices to ensure clients are getting the highest value from the solution. We are looking for a motivated individual who is adept at developing strong relationships with clients at both the strategic and tactical level while having the ability to identify opportunities for clients to increase product adoption and ROI from the solution.
The role requires proactive engagement with clients focused on service delivery, relationship management, product usage, and revenue retention. You are ultimately responsible for owning the relationship with your clients and supporting their success with our products and services. This is NOT a sales position.
The ideal Client Success Director candidate must have a combination of experiences in SaaS, brand/retail, digital marketing, eCommerce, extended warranty and/or CRM in client-facing roles such as Management Consulting, Customer Success Management or Account Management.
Registria is the market leader in providing ownership experience solutions to companies that want to know who buys their products. From registration and on-boarding through the subsequent moments a brand may interact with its customers, Registria helps hundreds of brands define and manage their buyers’ product ownership experiences. We have a globally available market, work with hundreds of brands, and reach tens of millions of consumers each year. Our clients are expanding their use of our services; our products have won multiple innovation awards; and we are working on exciting areas such as voice-activated devices, Internet of Things and data analytics, to bring greater value to our clients and in turn, their customers. We have an extraordinary team that has a lot of pride in the company, its success to date, and its potential.
- Become a subject matter expert on assigned account base including their products utilized and areas of operational success and improvements.
- Maintain and develop new client relationships for a set of assigned accounts through various methods such as on-site meetings, regular conference/web calls, and email communication.
- Track operational success, risks and metrics for optimum performance and ROI. Communicate key metrics to assigned clients.
- Identify opportunities for growth and product expansion then support our sales team to upsell these strategic product enhancements and service solutions.
- Understand and communicate key performance metrics, risks and opportunities and drive overall program success and enhancements with assigned accounts.
- Deliver business reviews, manage regular customer meetings, and prepare detailed client updates outlining successes and opportunities.
- Work with our implementation team to ensure that client projects are delivered according to requirements and Best Practices.
- Work closely with internal teams including implementation, engineering, product management, support, marketing services and QA to ensure our clients receive the best solution for their business.
- Complete all required administrative functions for tracking customer communication, issues, and metrics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Some travel required.
- Passion for technology and being part of a fast-growing SaaS company combined with technical and analytical skills.
- An effective team player with a high level of initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical clients.
- Strong project management skills, time management, problem-solving and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at one time with a focus on results.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines and work across organizational boundaries to create a successful outcome.
- Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling oral).
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience required)
- 7+ years’ experience in managing enterprise client relationships and project management.
- Experience in SaaS, brand/retail, digital marketing, eCommerce, extended warranty and/or CRM.
- Client facing experience in roles such as Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management.
- Familiarity with tools such as Saleforce.com, Jira and Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook.