We are looking for a driven B2B Business Development Representative in our Denver office who is interested in building a career in sales. This position directly contributes to our success in sales and is highly focused on building a pipeline by cold/warm calling and scheduling appointments for salespeople. This role requires a highly motivated person who is organized, process driven and is consistent.
Our BDR program is based on proven strategies and recommendations from experts in pipeline generation. Our goal is to enhance a successful lead generation engine through an effective team that will increase qualified opportunities and sales. There is opportunity for innovation and creativity in helping our sales team establish a brand new role and team with growth opportunity in the future.
- Be curious, driven and hungry
- Outbound (warm & cold leads through email, calls, + creativity in connecting with our target market)
- Follow our business development process rigorously and methodically
- Generate targeted lists of businesses to target
- Generate new qualified meetings for salespeople (salespeople are your customers!)
- Send email campaigns through salesforce.com / Salesloft to prospects
- Have effective conversations with top executives (C-level, VP level…)
- Strategize and polish the process to improve results
- Manage your pipeline consistently and effectively
- Log all activity in our CRM
- Process oriented
- Quick learner (process, technology…)
- Self Motivated with competitive nature.
- Good writing and communication skills
- Experience with cold and/or warm prospecting
- Experience in salesforce.com
- Proficiency in outlook or other email software
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, be curious, be hungry
- Be comfortable with change… it’s the only constant
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comfortable with high email and call volume
- Comfortable with speaking with top executives
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Attractive benefits
- Based in Denver, Colorado
Registria is the market leader in providing ownership experience solutions to companies that want to know who buys their products. From registration and on-boarding through the subsequent moments a brand may interact with its customers, Registria helps hundreds of brands define and manage their buyers’ product ownership experiences. We have a global available market, work with hundreds of brands, and reach tens of millions of consumers each year. Our clients are expanding their use of our services; our products have won multiple innovation awards; and we are working on exciting areas such as voice-activated devices, Internet of Things and analytics, to bring greater value to our clients and in turn, their customers. We have an extraordinary team that has a lot of pride in the company, its success to date and its potential.