As a member of our Client Success Team, the Client Success Director (or Senior Client Success Manager) is responsible for relationship management for some of our most strategic brand clients. This position will help drive client and organizational success by developing strong client relationships, tracking and presenting product and service solutions data and benchmark trends, and identify opportunities to grow revenue, retention, and client value.
Note: This is not a business development or sales role.
· Become a subject matter expert of assigned client base by understanding their defined success metrics and how Registria solutions can fulfill their requirements.
· Maintain existing relationships and broaden those across client organizations to create long-term client sustainability and reduce risk for single point of failure.
· Track, understand, and communicate on a regular basis with clients regarding operational success, risks and metrics for optimum performance, and ROI for clients.
· Utilize consulting skills to identify opportunities for growth and product expansion and then support our sales team to upsell these strategic solutions.
· Deliver business reviews, manage regular customer meetings, and prepare detailed client updates outlining successes and opportunities.
· Partner with our implementation team to ensure that client projects are delivered according to requirements and Best Practices.
· Work closely with internal teams including implementation, engineering, product management, support, marketing services and QA to ensure our clients receive the best solution for their business.
· Complete all required administrative functions for tracking customer communication, issues, and metrics.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Some travel may be required.
· Passion for technology and being part of a fast-growing SaaS company combined with technical and analytical skills.
· An effective team player with a high level of initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment.
· Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical clients.
· Strong client skills combined with project management, time management, problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time with a focus on results.
· Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
· Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
· Ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines and work across organization boundaries to create a successful outcome.
· Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling oral).
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
· 7+ years’ experience in managing enterprise client relationships and project management.
· Experience in SaaS, brand/retail, digital marketing, eCommerce, extended warranty and/or CRM.
· Client facing experience in roles such as Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management.
· Familiarity with tools such as Saleforce.com and Jira
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook.
Work is typically performed in a normal office environment. Does not require physical activity other than that typically utilized in such a setting, working with standard office equipment (such as copier, phone and personal computers). Availability, willingness, and flexibility to travel by auto or commercial airlines up to 10% of the time. Work outside of normal business hours is possible and may be expected in order to perform the essential functions of the position.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary Range: $95,000 - $110,000, plus equity (bonus eligible)
· Comprehensive benefits package, including medical (100% premium paid for employee), dental, vision, basic life and AD&D and Voluntary Life insurance, short-term disability benefits, and 401(k) retirement plan.
· Holiday pay and unlimited PTO for full time regular employees (we encourage employees to take time off and our requirement is that employees take at least 2 weeks annually)
· Paid parental leave
· Employee Assistance Program
· Opportunity to work remote
· And much more, including an opportunity to work with great group of teammates and clients.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.