Senior Client Success Manager
- January 1, 2024
- Denver, United State
Registria is the leader in developing post-purchase ownership experiences for brands. Hundreds of the most recognized brands in the world use Registria’s award-winning technology to onboard and better support their customers. Our platform, expert analytics, and engagement programs enable brands to deliver a rewarding experience to every product owner.
Registria is seeking a highly motivated Senior Client Success Manager to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will be adept at developing strong client relationships to drive operational success, define and track success metrics, identify opportunities to implement best practices and increase ROI using Registria solutions with some of our most strategic brand clients.
The ideal candidate must have a combination of experiences in SaaS, brand/retail, digital marketing, eCommerce, and CRM in client-facing roles such as Management Consulting or Customer Success Management. Experience in these areas is key to bringing added value to our clients and subject matter expertise to the organization as we grow.
Success is based on helping clients achieve their objectives and KPIs, as well as net revenue retention, product adoption, consultative relationship management, and operational success.
Note: This is not a business development or sales role.
What You’ll Do
- Become a subject matter expert of assigned client base by understanding their defined success metrics and how Registria solutions can fulfill their requirements.
- Maintain existing relationships and broaden those across client organizations to create long-term client sustainability and reduce risk for single point of failure.
- Track, understand, and communicate on a regular basis with clients regarding operational success, risks and metrics for optimum performance, and ROI.
- Utilize consulting skills to identify opportunities for growth and product expansion and then support our sales team to upsell these strategic solutions.
- Deliver business reviews, manage regular customer meetings, and prepare detailed client updates outlining successes and opportunities.
- Partner with our implementation team to ensure that client projects are delivered according to requirements and Best Practices.
- Work closely with internal teams including implementation, engineering, product management, support, marketing services and QA to ensure our clients receive the best solution for their business.
- Complete all required administrative functions for tracking customer communication, issues, and metrics.
- Some travel may be required.
What’s Required to be Successful
- Passion for technology and being part of a fast-growing SaaS company combined with technical and analytical skills.
- An effective team player with a high level of initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical clients.
- Strong client skills combined with project management, time management, problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time with a focus on results.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines and work across organization boundaries to create a successful outcome.
- Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling oral).
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in managing enterprise client relationships and project management.
- Experience in SaaS, brand/retail, digital marketing, eCommerce, extended warranty and/or CRM.
- Client facing experience in roles such as Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management.
- Familiarity with tools such as Saleforce.com and Jira
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
What We Offer
- Competitive salary range: $95,000 - $110,000, plus equity and bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical (100% premium paid for employee), dental, vision, life, short-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan.
- Unlimited PTO (we encourage employees to take time off and our requirement is that employees take at least 2 weeks annually)
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to work remote
- And much more, including an opportunity to work with great group of teammates and clients.