View the On-Demand Webinar
During the large part of 2020, the retail landscape has been significantly altered and consumer behavior has permanently changed with dramatic shifts to online buying across all generations. The pandemic has had a lasting impact on brands by accelerating direct-to-consumer trends by more than five years. The necessity for durable brands to build direct relationships with their buyers has accelerated.
We’ll discuss how Precision Commerce℠ strategies can help brands open new direct sales channels. Registria’s VP of Marketing, Heather Wilkerson, Chief Operating Officer, Matt Parsons, and Product Marketing Manager, Carla Moody, will explore use cases consumer durable brands can learn from to drive direct-to-consumer revenue and build brand loyalty by using Precision Commerce strategies. You should attend if you’re interested in opening new revenue channels, implementing new strategies for using data and technology to effectively sell to your existing customer base, and increasing the lifetime value of each and every one of your product owners.
We’ll answer questions about key trends and strategies including:
- What does Precision Commerce mean in the real world?
- How can we sell more direct without disrupting existing distribution channels?
- What can we do to increase customer lifetime value?
- What are proven ways to improve customer loyalty while driving revenue and reducing costs?
- What are the capabilities we should focus our investments on in 2021?
If you’re interested in learning more about Precision Commerce or connecting with our team, visit the Precision Commerce page.
VP of Marketing
Chief Operating Officer
Product Marketing Manager