LIVE Webinar – Wednesday, July 10, 2019 – 11AM MST
Join Registria’s EVP of Client Success, Matt Parsons, and CEO, Chris McDonald, for an informative webinar focusing on actionable insights to the 2019 Trend Report: The Rise of the Engaged Owner.
It’s becoming imperative that brands connect directly with the people who purchase their products, especially through digital channels. Our team will discuss the implications of this transformation while providing real world examples of how brands can identify more of their product owners, engage with those owners in meaningful ways and measure success against their ownership experience goals.
What We’ll Cover
- Why owner onboarding is important to your digital transformation and direct-to-consumer initiatives
- The impact of omni-channel onboarding strategies on your ownership experience programs
- Strategies that successful brands are using to know more of their product owners
- How brands are turning product registration into a revenue channel and a value add for product owners
- The KPI’s that brands should focus on to optimize and measure their ownership experience initiatives
Executive Vice President at Registria
CEO and Founder
If you haven’t read the full 2019 Trend Report yet, you can access it below. We ‘d also like to invite you to sign up for our new owner insights email series to receive regular insights as we uncover them. If you have any questions, comments or if you would like more information on the data, our solutions or best practices, we’re happy to schedule time to speak directly with you or your team.