Audience: Consumer Durable Goods Manufacturers
- Marketing Leaders
- Sales Executives
- Customer Experience Advocates
- Digital / Web Visionaries
- Customer Care & Service Champions
Marketing is transforming from a cost center into a revenue generator for brands that build direct relationships with the people who own their products. By a significant margin, most CMOs (53%) indicate that increasing revenue is their primary (2019) mandate, followed by improving customer experience (36%), per a Forbes Insights report.
In working with 300+ global consumer durable brands, we have found that consumer brands that invest in the direct-to-owner channel (DTO) are realizing an average five-time return on investment from their post-purchase campaigns compared to other channels. The formula is pretty simple and we’re sharing it with you.
Join us for an informative webinar to learn how best practice brands are lifting ROI and increasing the value of every product owner.
- How product registration can be the linchpin for newfound revenue for your brand
- How to create greater value during the post-purchase experience
- How to predict and measure potential ROI upside based on Registria’s proprietary analysis method, Owner Math™
- Real-world case studies from best practice companies
Speakers (Executive Interview Style):